MAP OF MOSSEL BAY
Never a dull moment, find exactly what you are looking for and make your stay unforgettable!
During the December holidays our sports field is converted into a caravan park. Situated in the Garden Route, our Caravan Park is 150m from the sea and restaurants and within walking distance to the center of town and its location is ideal for those wanting to take day trips to George, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay and Oudshoorn. Milkwood Primary School Caravan Park The area is jam-packed with things to do and visitors are spoilt for choice – we are near nature reserves and wildlife parks/game reserves as well as near famous landmarks and historical sights. All our sights have electrical points and the caravan park has all the amenities that are needed to make your camping experience easy. Milkwood Primary School Caravan Park
Adjacent to our caravan park, we also have ONE fully equipped, 6-sleeper, flatlet (FLAT 1). The flat consists of a main bedroom with a double bed and a large living area with a 6-seater dining room table, lounge suite, 2 x double bunks, a fully equipped kitchen, a shower and 2 toilets. There are no DSTV packages, only a DSTV connection. Please bring your own Decoder + Smartcard if you would like to use this function. A maximum of 2 vehicles are permitted.
In addition to this we also have TWO fully equipped, 4-sleeper flatlets (FLAT 2 & 3). These flats consist of a double bed and a bunk-bed, sleeping 2. It has an open-plan living area with a 4-seater dining room table, lounge suite, fully equipped kitchen area with a shower, toilet and washbasin. There are no DSTV packages, only a DSTV connection. Please bring your own Decoder + Smartcard if you would like to use this function. One vehicle only is allowed..
For more information and bookings, please contact us on (044) 691 1858 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• All campers must report to the RECEPTION OFFICE on arrival. At which time the final number of people to occupy your site is to be confirmed. The caravan park office is to be notified of overnight visitors immediately. It is the camper’s duty to report and pay for additional overnight visitors or tents on his/her site.
• NO pets are permitted.
• Campers must provide their own braai equipment.
• NO fireworks or fires other than the braai equipment specifically utilised for braai fires are permitted.
• All sites are provided with a 10-Amp electrical supply and campers must remain within limits. A minimum 30m extension lead is required.
• Milkwood school and management council is hereby indemnified from all losses and damage to person or property of campers and their guests.
• Only ONE car is permitted per caravan site unless a 2nd car can fit within the boundary of your site. NO visitor’s cars are permitted on the premises. Tent sites are permitted to have only ONE car. Should there be parking available for a 2nd car, the cost thereof will be R50 per day. Flat No 1 may have 2 vehicles and Flat No 2 & 3 may have 1 vehicle each.
• Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice and the new outstanding balance on the account must be paid on arrival.
• Damage to trees, installations and facilities are strictly forbidden. Household washing machines, tumble driers and swimming pools are strictly forbidden.
• Entrance to the caravan and tent sites only via the gates provided, climbing over fences constitutes an offence. Gates open from 05:30 to 22:00. All after-hour entrances via the caravan park gate. Campers may under no circumstances acquire gate keys.
• All outstanding amounts to be paid before sites are occupied. No site may be occupied between 20:00 and 08:00 unless prior arrangement has been made with the caravan park office. Extension to bookings to be arranged before 10:00 on the day of departure. No person may remain on-site after 10:00 on the day of departure without arranging and paying for the proposed extension of tenure at the site office.
• Campers are responsible for the actions and behaviour of their guests. There will be no loitering of campers on steps, verandas and near bathrooms.
• Silence in the Caravan Park between the hours of 23:00 and 06:00.
• Camping only permitted on registered and allocated sites. All vehicles, tents, caravans and paraphernalia to be kept within the boundaries of the allocated sites.
• No parking on unoccupied sites. Vehicles found on unoccupied sites will be removed at the owner’s expense. It is the duty of the campers to ensure that their guests do not transgress any rules within the caravan park grounds.
• Kindly work through the caravan park office should you wish to park your vehicle on a fellow caravaner’s site. Please do not work directly with the site occupant otherwise the management of the vehicle numbers and the control thereof is lost by caravan park management.
• A caravan means any vehicle self-propelled or not which is permanently fitted out for use by persons for living and sleeping purposes.
• The bookings of late arrivals or No Show’s, will be cancelled at 10:00 on the day following the non-arrival unless prior arrangements have been made. Deposits paid for such sites will be forfeited and only 25% of the balance paid will be refunded for that period that the site could be re-let on representation to the Caravan Park Committee.
• It is expected of campers and their guests that they behave in such a manner that respects the privacy, person and possessions of their fellow campers, cleaners and security marshals…
• The wilful flouting and/or refusal to comply with the rules or unsociable behaviour by campers or their guests will be sufficient grounds for refusing to renew a booking or to accept an application form for another booking by the registered occupant of the site or his/her immediate family. In extreme cases, the occupants of a site may be requested to vacate his/her site and to depart from the Caravan Park without compensation.
• In cases of dispute between the campers or their guests that are referred to the site manager for a solution, the decision of the site manager will be final and accepted by all parties.
• In cases of emergency, the campers and their guests are expected to cooperate with, and assist, any member of the SAPS, Fire Services and Management if requested to do so.
Payment may be made via CASH, CHEQUE, OR BANK TRANSFERS. The onus is on the camper to ensure that a copy of the BANK TRANSFER is submitted/faxed to Milkwood Primary as proof of payment by the respective due date.
PLEASE NOTE that 50% OF CAMP FEES ARE PAYABLE BY 31st AUGUST AND THE BALANCE BY 15 NOVEMBER unless prior arrangements have been made with the booking office.
• No cars will be allowed in or out of the caravan park during 22:00 and 06:00 unless a medical emergency or if prior arrangement has been made with the caravan park office.
• We reserve the right to limit the number of visitors to your site.
• Anyone caught bribing the security marshals will be put out with immediate effect and no refund will be given.